Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another holiday on Friday

Only one more day left to work and we'll have another holiday. On Friday, October 3 is National Foundation Day- This day marks the traditional founding of Korea by Tan'gun in 2333 B.C. I know most of the holidays because I always check out and wait for the red marked on the calendar. It's Friday that's why we were planning to go to Jejudo but unluckily we couldn't make a reservation in advance. There was no seat available on the plane or boat when my hubby called last week. We should have made a reservation earlier than that. So instead of Jejudo, we are going somewhere on Friday. We don't know where to go yet but we'll be away for 3 days. We'll leave on Friday morning and come back on Sunday.

We are gonna use the sleeping bags that we bought last weekend. I hope it's not too cold or else we'll come home earlier than our plan.

2 comments:

Ivana said...

Hohoho...you are a true traveler...

oh ya, I've an award for you in my blog.If you have time, please accept it.Have a nice day!!

Unknown said...

I wish I would have read this earlier so that I could have known that this weekend would be an important holiday. I was just told by my coworkers that there's no class on Friday because of a holiday, but they didn't have time to explain more about it. All I got to do was see some fireworks in Seoul...