Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gimnyeong Maze Park

Located in Donggimnyeong-ri, Gujwa-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Gimnyeong Maze Park is another worth-seeing site in Jejudo. Before you enter the maze, you will be welcomed by the small falls and flower garden.





Yes, it's so fun although we got dizzy finding the exit. We were about to give up and find the entrance to go back but even the entrance was hard to find. You can't even use different way or crossed the maze by jumping through the plants like what we did in greentea maze but these one is too high to jump and there's no other way out. We walked and walked and finally found the exit.






It was raining but tourists were not bothered to find the exit. Everyone were tired. Some were hopeless and disappointed. There were some that we met three times because they couldn't find the exit like us. See that bridge? That was the exit! The bell that I wanted to ring! Oh, I envy those people over there.



This other bridge deceived me. I thought it was the exit but it wasn't. But at least it made me feel a little relieved because I could take a rest and see the whole maze.



This is the whole bridge that I've mentioned above.







Oh yes, do not kiss here! hehehe...



Ooopppsss... surprised!!!



No comments: