Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Podobat (Grapes Plantation)

Koreans usually (if not always) have fruits after meal. Hubby's favorite fruits are peaches and grapes but he doesn't like gobong or the green ones.



Last month when i went to the market, i saw hubby's favorite grapes but i didn't buy any because they cost an arm and a leg. Maybe, because it was their first time to appear in the market. I told hubby about them and he said we need to go to Podobat (grapes plantation) because it is where we can buy cheaper and fresh grapes.



Although it was raining, the rain didn't bother us.



We went to Podobat in Goseo....





And bought this.



2 comments:

Ers said...

sarap ng grapes, they really look yummy! :))

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those grapes look so yummy and delicious.. :D:D:D

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog again. I would like to exchange links. I'll be adding you to my blogroll. :D