Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flower Road

I love the new road in my apartment building. It's a long road that people use to exercise, take a walk or take a rest. There are lots of plants and trees and there are many benches where you can stop and rest when you're tired. I sometimes go there to read books because it's cool and the air is fresh. There are also machines that you can use to exercise. There are also beautiful flowers which I love the most.



Look! Isn't it beautiful? My hubby said it's more beautiful if the trees grow bigger because they serve as shades to the way. And I know it will look perfect if they put more flowering plants. Btw, I can't wait to see the roses. They are so beautiful.



Here's the view from my apartment. I live on the high floor so it's a little bit far.



No comments: