Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gamami Beach

I don't like swimming but I like going to the beaches. The sea and waves make me feel relax and comfortable. I think the waves carry all my stress in the middle of the sea. It all washes away the stress so I feel fresh and comfortable. It's winter but I invited my hubby to go to the sea. Not to swim because he knows that I don't go to the beach to swim. Besides, it's winter so no one will go to the beach to swim in this kind of season. As you can see, there isn't anyone except us.

I remember this place. I think I've been here once. The name of the beach is familiar to me. I've been here a few years ago. Anyway, here's Gamami Beach which is located in Hongnong-eup, Yeonggwang county, Jeollanam-do.

The beach lies at the Yellow Sea no wonder why the water looks like slightly yellowish.


Look what I saw. Is it a dead jellyfish? I don't know what it is. Do you?




No comments: