Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Muan Airport

Have you ever seen an airport without plane? This is what happen at the airport in Muan. It is an airport where you can't see any planes. My hubby and I went there last time. We didn't know where to go so we drove away and reached the Muan Airport. Here's what we saw.

There's a store open but I guess it will be closed soon if there's no one there except the few workers (I only saw two or three.)


There's one plane going to gimpo but I don't think there's a passenger because I didn't see anyone. I even didn't see the plane.


There they are! The workers! I dunno what they do there everyday when there's no passengers.


And here's the empty airport.














I went to the bathroom and the water doesn't flow well. The lights were also off so I needed to turn it on before I entered.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

though the airport has a deserted look , the pics are awesome.
World Travel destinations

Unknown said...

Hey, they have to start somewhere, you can't have planes BEFORE you have an airport.