Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baegyangsa

Last week, my brother in law and his family came here and we went to the Baegyangsa. Baegyangsa Temple is considered as a head temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism. It is one of the temples that will not only attract you towards its preaching philosophical order but also towards its beautiful setting in the boughs of Nature. The weather is getting nicer everyday and Spring is in the air so we thought we can see some flowers in that beautiful and famous temple. But as usual, our guess was wrong again but at least we saw this.



We've already been there once so we decided not to go inside and see the temple. We just stayed out looking at the beautiful nature and went to the restaurant. My brother in law just ordered makgoli and puchinggae. Hubby and I don't drink so we only ate some puchinggae and my BIL with his wife drank the makgoli. He also wanted to have lunch there but my hubby said that he wanted to eat tangsuyug and my nephew wanted to eat jajangmyeon so we went to the chinese restaurant.

After lunch, we visited my SIL and spent the rest of the day in her house. Her husband bought raw fish for dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the visit! :)