Monday, January 18, 2010

Boseong Green Tea Plantation

I went back to Boseong Green Tea Plantation last month. It's the biggest green tea producing center in Korea. It is located in Boseong-gun, South of Jeollanamdo Province. It's beautiful landscape attracts people who visit there. I don't usually like visiting the same places. Once I've seen an attraction, I don't wanna visit there anymore but going to Boseong Green Tea Plantation makes me feel like going there even for several times. I feel relax and comfortable when I see the beautiful cedar trees at the entrance of the plantation and along at the adjacent road of the tea fields. And the tea bushes rising in regular curves are great.



But I don't know why there are tombs at the center of the plantation.

These lovers caught my attention. A lady who got a piggy back ride from a guy. They looked so happy. Green tea plantation is a memorable place for them.

I didn't notice this lake when I first went there. It added beauty to the plantation.




No comments: