Sunday, October 26, 2008

My superman

Like what I've said on my previous post, I had visitors the whole weekend. My hubby didn't want me to prepare anything. I just bought some fruits, snacks, milk, juice, and bread for breakfast and hubby treated them in the restaurant near here for dinner. We attended a wedding ceremony and had lunch at the wedding hall.

I didn't know what to do when they arrived here yesterday because they were tired from their trip and I was sure they were also hungry. When hubby was in the bathroom, I went in and asked what to prepare for them for dinner. He said he already told them that he would buy daejigalbi so I felt relieved. My hubby is very helpful with this kind of matter. He knows how tired I am at work and I need rest for the weekend. I know it's better to prepare things and cook by myself but my hubby knows how to handle things like this. He's my "superman".

I think I changed a lot. I'm getting stronger and don't care much what others say. Unlike before, I always bother myself a lot when I know that someone is coming. I always prepare much food like when there's an occasion. But now, I don't need compliment and I know whatever good things we do, there's still something bad that others can see you. So now I learned this- Do what you think and feel is more comfortable with you. Don't care what others say if you know what you are doing is right.

1 comment:

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

wow! thoughtful si papa. ayaw ka pahirapan.