Friday, March 2, 2012

Training a Newly Hired Worker

I was so busy at work today because I'm training a new worker. She's the one who will replace me. Thanks goodness! After more than a month my boss finally hired one. She used to work in a bank and it seems like she will do well because the paper works are a little similar to her former job. It's not hard to train her. She's so interested with her new job so she learns easily. It's also good that she came because I wasn't bored the whole day. She said she wanted to work with me. But that's impossible because my boss won't hire her if I'm not leaving. hehehe...

She likes her job but it seems like she can't work longer. She has a kid so she got a phone call many times from kindergarten telling that her daughter cried a lot in school so the principal wanted her to come. Also, she told me that she's pregnant. Oh, gosh! I'm still glad that she came so I can leave. I don't care if she quits a few days later at least I'm already out. hehehe...

Btw, my boss told me to train her for three days. Hew~

No comments: