Saturday, August 31, 2013

Let's go to the Courthouse

I always want to learn how to drive and get my own license but I don't have enough time yet but soon I will get my own if my husband will allow me. I don't know anything about driving specially license but after reading about the defensive driving information library, I learned a lot of things and it encouraged me more to get my license so I can drive soon.

You may also want to know more about driving and to start with, here are the links on Where to find courhouse addresses. They are almost everywhere so it's easy to find them in your area.

There are lots of courthouses around the world but if you are living in California, you will absolutely need this California Court List for your easy preference.

I will absolutely recommend this List of CA Courthouses to my friend in California who has just bought a new car for her own safety.

No comments: