Saturday, May 11, 2013

When is Korean Spring

It was too cold a few weeks ago and from last week it was already hot that seems like it's already summer. Where has the spring gone? My favorite weather is spring but it seems like spring is not already in the Korean season. I saw some cherry blossoms in my neighborhood but it was still cold at that time and after a few days, it rains and the flowers all fell down. Ahhh, when is spring? I remember when my hubby said two weeks ago that it was hot in May last year. He was just wondering because still cold when he was telling me that. But then last week, when I was about to leave for work, he told me to change my clothes because of the hot weather. He came from outside at that time to buy some cigars. I changed my clothes and it was true that it was hot and people in the bus already complained about the weather. You know, Koreans can't endure the heat. Every complains about the hot weather in summer. It's not also new to me to see some news on TV about some people dying because of the hot weather. No wonder why most people specially kids hate summer.

Anyway, after winter summer suddenly came so I couldn't feel the meaning of spring.

No comments: