Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Last Day

Last day of the month and supposed to be my last day at work. But until now my boss couldn't hire someone to replace me. Anyway, whatever! I'm just gonna work until this week. That's what I've told to my boss. There's still three days to go so I hope my boss can find someone who can work here. Someone called yesterday and I told her to come here by 2p.m. with her resume. I also called my boss to come at 2p.m. to interview an employee. My boss came in the office and asked me where the employee lives. When I told him that he lives around this area and he told me to call and tell her not to come. I think he doesn't want to hire someone who lives here because they know him well. Anyway, whatever his reason is. I don't care as long as I can quit this week or else my hubby would get angry again. hehe..

Btw, for those who have birthdays today. Happy Bday! I think this year, is your lucky year because after four years, your bday finally came again. I'm glad that Feb. 29th isn't my bday.

No comments: