Friday, January 20, 2012

My Dream House

The reason why we travel a lot is not only because we love traveling but also we are looking for the perfect place to live in. It's not bad to live here in Korea but we want something different. Sometimes, I think of moving to a country from the City where I live now. I just want to live in my dream house but it's impossible to do it because living in the City means living in an apartment building.

My dream house is a bungalow with backyard with full of fruits and vegetables. Also, I want to have a flower garden in the front yard. I want a bungalow but what kind of bungalow is it? What does it look like? I had no idea either so I checked out these house plans online. And wow! What lots of beautiful houses they are.

How about you? Have you already thought the kind of house that you want to have in the future? If you don't know yet, then checked out these house plans to get an idea. You can browse by architectural types, number of rooms, construction type, foundation type, or by square footage. Check it out and you'll find out what you're looking for.

No comments: