Thursday, July 22, 2010

Kim Tak Gu, the King of Baking

I'm hook with this KBS drama King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu. It's one of the most famous drama now a days and it's on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10p.m. Yoon Shi Yoon as Kim Tak Gu shows how good he is in this drama. He's not only handsome but also a really great actor. I can't help but cry when I see him crying. His role is very emotional. It also happened that my favorite actress, Yu Jin as Shin Yoo Gyung is Kim Tak Gu's lover from childhood.

From the title itself, the drama is about the guy who face lots of hindrances in life. But he has a talent in making some bread because his father is a rich man who runs some bread companies but his mom was just a mistress.

What I learned about this drama is, if you want to overcome the challenges in life, you should live kindly.

Picture Source: wiki d-addicts

No comments: