Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Are you ready?

Today, our topic was about occupations. I asked my students what do they want to be when they grow up. Most of them answered that they want to be baseball or soccer players but one of them said that he wants to be a police officer. I asked why, then he said because he wants to have a gun. I thought because he wants to help people who are in danger. That's a very simple reason. Maybe he thinks that you need to become a police officer in order to own a gun.

Sometimes, I also think of getting a gun not to use for violence but to protect myself. You're lucky if you have a gun and you're luckier if you know where you can get those gun parts, accessories and gunsmithing tools that you need with 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Btw, this AR15 Magazine looks great! I can imagine my favorite actor with it. When I was young, I was afraid of getting closer to people who have guns but it changed several years later. Now, I think people who have guns are strong, hunk and brave. They are ready to arrest bad people and ready to fight for their countries. If you're one of them, before you attack, you need to check out these reloading supplies first. Now, are you ready?

No comments: