Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Flower Road

They made a flower road next to my apartment. It's a long road going that takes 40 minutes when you take a walk. It also serves as a short cut going to university and church. Here's what it looks like from my apartment.

And here's another view that I've taken when we took a walk. It was sunset when I took the pictures so they are blurred. But thanks for the lights. My hubby and I usually take a walk here specially at night when we aren't sleepy and want to exercise and get some fresh air. On weekends, there are many people specially oldies. Others are wearing mask and cap to avoid the sunlight. Last time, hubby and I decided to take a walk late at night. I was surprised to see my neighbors who were also taking a walk at around midnight. I think the couple couldn't sleep either.

After taking a walk, we decided to have dinner at the food court at the supermarket which is very close to my apartment.

No comments: