Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm just here waiting!

Oh yes, it's an update again before the Christmas comes. It's too cold outside so I didn't go out with my hubby. After a long time, I finally stayed at home again all day long watching movies, drama on tv and lying down. This is what I always long for although I was thinking of blogging while watching tv. hehehe...

While blogging, I suddenly thought of my mother in law so I called her. She said she missed my voice because it has been a long time of not hearing it. That's true guys! I couldn't call her because of my busy schedule. I always thought of calling her but I always come home late. I arrived home when she's already sleeping. I know she's asleep because she sleeps early and gets up very early. If me and hubby and night owls, my mother in law is an early bird. I think most Korean in laws are like her. My father in law too, but my father in law only gets up early to exercise and goes back to bed again after breakfast. hehe...

Btw, Christmas is already on Thursday so I'm wishing everyone A Merry Christmas and A Prosperous New Year! I'm not preparing anything for Christmas so if you have left over, just send it to me and I'm just here waiting. hehehehe...

No comments: