Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Celebrate Christmas

Are you using blogspot? Are you also having trouble with it? I'm supposed to post some pictures but I can't see the icon where I can post my photos. I can't even preview my post like what I have used to. Anyway, my post is not about this problem that I'm facing with blogspot. I just wanna share what I saw while I was waiting for hubby in the office. I was with my co-worker when we heard people singing Christmas songs outside. When I looked out of the window, I saw the children wearing Santa Claus costumes singing in front of the Big Supermarket on the first floor of the building. They are children who attend taekwondo (Korean Martial Arts) class. What a surprised to see the children who look brave and strong wearing white uniforms but now they are dancing while singing Christmas songs. They all look great with their Santa uniform specially the ladies who are wearing beautiful hats. Hmmm.... These kids know how to celebrate Christmas.

No comments: