Monday, November 11, 2013

New Baseball Stadium in Namhae

The last time that we went to Namhae Sports Park, they were constructing the Baseball Stadium so my hubby who loves sports told me that he would go back there to see the new baseball park and so we did last weekend.

After a few months, here's how the park changed.






It's not only the baseball park has been changed but also lots of development has been made. Here's another new built playground for kids.


It's also my first time to see the giant parasol.


And they are still improving it. It's still under construction. I think this one is a fountain.


Namhae Sports Complex is really wonderful no wonder why I usually see some tourist buses whenever I visit the famous park.


Look how The Sports Park changed since I first saw it a few years ago.

No comments: