Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Visiting My Parents In Law

I heard that my father in law was sick so I visited him yesterday. I haven't seen him for a long time so I thought it was time to meet him. I traveled for many hours and it was my first time to go there alone. My hubby was busy so he allowed me to leave by myself. I thought my father in law was in bad condition and I was so glad that his disease wasn't that serious as I expected. I decided to stay in his house for a week because I wanted to help my mother in law in taking care of him but because he was okay so I just stayed there for 2 days and one night and I went back home. I was so nervous and worried for the first time but then everything went well because of my sister in law. My sister in law asked my father in law if I could sleep in her house and he gave us the permission. I spent my night in my sister in law's house. I had fun with her. We drank and chat until 3a.m. We talk about a lot of things and I learned a lot from her.

In the afternoon, I went back to my parents in law's house to tell them that I would leave for home. I didn't do anything. I just had dinner with my in laws and drank with my sister in law and went back home.

No comments: