Saturday, October 2, 2010

Believe it or not

Since I work with my hubby, I always go to work with him. Because he drives to work, I don't have to commute like what I used to. But one day, I finished my work much earlier than him so I decided to go home by bus. It was too complicated for me because I had to walk far to the bus stop wearing high heels shoes and it was too noisy on the bus. The most terrible thing was the man sat next to me smelled alcohol. Since then, I just wait for my hubby even when I wait for a long time. I prefer to wait than to have a terrible day on the bus.

My hubby is true when he said that when you start to have a private ride like having your own car, you don't want to take the public transportations anymore. I wonder if I still feel the same way when we travel to another country. Anyway, no worries because I know where I can find the rental cars that give discount, coupons and deals
like San Francisco Rental Car. Can you imagine getting cash back on rental cars? Believe or not, you can get cash back if you book now so hurry up!

No comments: