Friday, July 10, 2009

Two days weather in Korea

Did it rain in your place? Well, it did here and it wasn't only rain but also strong wind. The wind scared me a lot. Imagine yourself living in the highest floor of the building. I was sleeping and the wind blows woke me up early in the morning. I heard a loud bang of the windows. My hubby said it was okay. He tried to make me calm but the loud noise from the windows bothered me a lot so I couldn't sleep well. It rained for two days here. Yesterday, it was very dark and windy. Thanks God because the weather was clear today and so it's a happy Friday.

Btw, the bad weather left some victims in some places. It created damages to some buildings that hurt some people and there was flood in some places. We are still lucky because we are safe and it didn't give us some damage except the fear that I got and lack of sleep during those nights.



2 comments:

rewarded for being me said...

What a lovely blog. Very feminine. I like it very much

Butchay said...

hello girl, how are you!!

got a tag for you here

http://butcholle.com/?p=790


also please update my site address:

http://butcholle.com

thanks!!