Saturday, January 17, 2009

Korean Traditional Houses in the snow

I had to post this earlier but because I didn't have time so it's late again. Anyway, I just wanna show you this picture that was taken last Monday. It snowed a lot here last Sunday. Me and my hubby went out to take a walk. Then we dropped by to the market and stayed there for more than an hour. We didn't have any plan to buy something but because we stayed there for more than an hour, so it's a shame to go out without carrying anything so we bought some snacks and drinks. When I woke up in the morning, I looked out and saw that it was still snowing so I took a picture. This is actually my first picture in this year's winter so I'm posting it here.


They are the Korean traditional houses in front of my apartment.

Now, it's a little bit dark. I'm wondering if it will snow again. I hope it won't. I just wish that winter will be over soon. I hate walking on the ice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This article is nice to read. The scene looks so clean and peaceful. And your life experience in Korea gives a fresh perspective to people living outside Korea.