Sunday, July 13, 2008

Was I really sick?

Last month we went to Vietnam and Australia because my boss gave me a month vacation. My boss told the students that i was very sick and couldn't work for a month.

When i came back to work, my students looked surprised and worried when they saw me. Everyone asked if i was ok. Some of them asked which hospital i went to and who took care of me. Nobody knows in the class that i'm married and nobody asked me about that. Maybe because i look young (ngeeek...). The next day, some students gave me some presents. Here are the ones that i love the most.



The made lots of origami (paper folding) and gave them to me. They said they made them when i was sick. One student gave me some milk and the other one gave me a hairclip. He said his mom made that for me. I felt like crying when they presented me those things. I even couldn't accept them. I felt guilty and i told about it to my boss. He said just receive them so i did.

My co-worker also told me that there was a day that the students didn't want to study. They told her to not study in that day and just write a letter for me. Ooohhh...they are so sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I love to exchange links with you. Please check out my blog and tell me if you are interested. Just add my blog in your blog roll and leave me a message with your URL and link. Thanks.

PinayWAHM said...

Aww...they're sweet. That's one of the things I miss about teaching...students' care.

Anyway, I'm here to say hi. Hope you're having a great weekend.

Juliana

Anonymous said...

Ahn-young-ha-seh-yo! ^_^
I'm Linh, from Vietnam. Nice to know you.
So you've been to my country. Did you go to Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi? :D
What do you teach there in Korea?
I hope we can exchange links 'cause I find your blog really nice.