Friday, May 16, 2008

Teacher's Day

It's teacher's day today. It's not a holiday, of course. hehehe.... I received some presents from my students. I got a korean fan, pens, pencils, diary, pocket notebook, vitamin C and letters. I was touched when i received and read the letters. One of my students that i like the most in that class told me that she would give me a present tomorrow but i said, she doesn't have to and study harder is the special gift that i need from her. She just smiled but after class, she went home and came back again just to give her gift to me. She's so cute and sweet! She's the one who gave me a cute character pen and a diary. It's just perfect to jot down my activities during my vacation.

I saw some students who were proud carrying some gifts to give to their teachers. Some of them gave carnations, roses, breads, gifts, fruits, and to those who's parents running a restaurant sent some food. Even when we were having class, the director called us to come in the office just to eat some food sent by students' parents. It was a real feast at work.

One of my students said that he woke up at 6a.m. this morning and went to school with his classmates. They had a surprise party for their teacher. He said they also bought a cake the night before that day. Wow~ i was amazed how students and parents prepared for this event.

4 comments:

Alice Buca said...

i miss my school days...i miss my teachers too..

PinayWAHM said...

Hey there...

Musta na? Just doing some hopping here. Hope you're doing well...

Juliana

Anonymous said...

Hello! just doing my usual blog visits.

Salute to teachers like you who give guidance and help nurture the worlds future generations.

Blesssings!

PinayWAHM said...

Hi girl...

Got you tagged . Link is:

http://pinaywahm.com/2008/05/friendshiptags.html

Juliana