Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Smorty

When i checked my e-mail today, i was glad to see that smorty has approved my blog. Yeap, i've just got my blog approved by smorty. I know that most of you know about this famous site where bloggers make money. But for those who don't know about it yet, smorty is a site where you can get paid for blogging. You can choose the opportunity given to you and advertise it on your blog. As soon as i logged in, i saw that there are already five new opportunities waiting for me. Wonderful, isn't it?

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. I heard from blogger friends how they make money through it. And as i was reading the rules, i have found out that you can receive the payment after a week of approving your campaign. Isn't it cool?

Well, everyone is interested in blog advertising. If you are one of them, then you may also want to try smorty. Make money while you are making friends.

No comments: