Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Goodnight Everyone

Goodnight everyone! I've just done watching my favorite drama but before I go to bed I check out my site and decided to say something a little bit of nonsense thing before I leave for bed. It's too late and I need to get up early tomorrow. It's too hard to get up in the morning but I have no choice. Anyway, I just need to do it for a few weeks and I'm leaving the Island. I think I already seen all the famous places in Jeju so we decided to make our vacation shorter than we expected. Yes, we are leaving the Island soon. I will miss the place but my hubby said we can come back when we want to. But for now, because we already visited the places that we wanted to visit and think that we have no place to visit anymore, or there's no interesting place that we want to visit anymore that's why are planning to leave the Island soon.

Well, I'll tell you more about it later. I'm sleepy and I need to park here now. Goodnight everyone!

No comments: