Thursday, September 11, 2008

I've got a good news

It has been a long time since I last read news in the newspaper or internet. I don't like reading newspaper and I always spend my time blogging when i'm in front of the computer. I always forget to read news when I'm blogging that's why i'm not updated on what is happening in the World. But it doesn't mean that I'm not aware of it, I just don't have time to read news.

I sometimes read news when I'm on the bus or at the bus stop while waiting for the bus to come. That's my available time to check out my cellphone and read. But I don't do it now a days because I feel that my eyesight is getting bad and I'm sometimes feel dizzy because of the moving bus.

Luckily I've got a good news. Just 3 days ago, Rocketron, a service of Asyncast Corporation launched a hands-free mobile news where you can listen news in your cellphone anytime and anywhere. Simply dial the number and you will be updated on the news that you'd like to hear. This is really a good news for busy people and for us who love travelling.

No comments: