Sunday, July 11, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Rain, Rain, Go Away. It has been raining cats and dogs here since last night. Yesterday, hubby and I planned to go out but then it rained a lot. When we woke up this morning, we waited for the rain to stop but it didn't. So even when there was heavy rain, we still went out. We had nowhere to go. Besides, some roads that we passed by had floods so we just had lunch at the new restaurant that we saw on our way.

I hate rain. It scares me when my hubby drives and we can't see our way. Also, we live on the high floor of the building so I'm afraid of the lightning and thunder. And the worst? I don't like being wet because of the rain like what happened today. My skirt, sneakers and shoes were wet. I took off my socks in the restaurant. Of course I was shy but nobody saw me except my hubby. I put them under the table and wore again after meal.

No comments: