Saturday, August 2, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry guys for not updating my blog for a long time. I just don't know what to blog about because we haven't gone out to see some sightseeings now a days. Since we started to travel outside the country, we are now lazy to go out and see some attractions here in Korea. We still go out of course but not as often as before.

Hubby and I are planning to buy a tent and fishing rod for a change. We are now interested in going fishing then eat the fish on the tent. That is if we can catch some or one will be enough because we are beginners. Then we'll sleep in a tent all night. I wish there were no snakes or wild animals to bother us, or else I would die earlier. But it sounds like much fun, isn't it? I'm so excited! We may start to do it next month. My hubby said that it's too hot until this month so we'll sweat a lot and we can't take a shower if we sleep in a tent. That makes sense.

No comments: