Friday, August 29, 2008

I always think of blogging

We like travelling and we usually go out on weekends. When I'm out, I always think of blogging. Yes, like most bloggers here, I also consider myself as an addicted blogger. And I sometimes imagine myself blogging when I'm in the mountain, under the tree and in the tent. I also want to blog when I'm away travelling in another country. I want to post right away what I did even when i'm not at home.

I wish I have my own laptop to use whenever I need it. I've been thinking of getting one since I started to blog because I enjoy blogging and spend much time on the computer. Even when I have backaches, I still use the computer. It's another reason why I want to get a Laptop so that I can use it even when i'm lying down on my bed.

Luckily, I finally found the store where I can get my own laptop. A store selling the different famous brands of Laptops for a very cheap price with high quality features.

No comments: