Tuesday, August 5, 2008

let's go camping

I've mentioned here that we are planning to buy a tent to use for camping. My hubby invited me to check out the tents at the store near our place. The tents are on sale so we decided to buy one including some stuffs to use for camping like lantern, cookware, 2 chairs, mat, and the one that is use to protect the fire from the wind (i dunno the name) hehehe...

.

Here's the tent that we check out again when we came home.

.

What do you think? We didn't buy fishing rods and i guess hubby is not interested in going fishing anymore. Maybe we'll do that next time. We are planning to cook samgyopsal. instead of fish. We don't know where to go, yet. My hubby called some campsites to make a reservation but they don't accept reservations. Just first come, first serve. hmmmmm.... That means i have to get up early in the morning.

We already bought a tent and some stuffs to use for camping. It only means that it's time to explore Korea again.

4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Have fun when you go camping. Our little one is dying to go on a camping if only for the S'mores...

Musta na? I hope to see you around.

Juliana

eunice said...

That's very happening! I have never camped like that before in my life! The only tent I stayed in before was when I was in Florence, getting some cheap lodging sleeping in the tent with a bed but no electricity.

How interesting would that be! Do share with us your photos at the campsite ok!! And tips on camping! :D

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

make sure you have a grand time!

Anonymous said...

That's exciting sis!! oo nga you need to get up early hehe.