Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stupid Roh Moo Hyun

Stupid Roh Moo Hyun (Babo Roh Moo Hyun) is what they called him even when he was still a South Korean President. It's because he's very kind and now he committed suicide, I guess. Since he passed away, he's always the heart of the news. I usually feel like crying and sometimes cry when I see him on tv specially the program this evening where they show a lot about him. They show about the good things that he did for his country. They interviewed the people who was closed to him and showed the people who feel sorrow because of his lost.

I just can't explain how I feel for him. What I know is I like him since the first time that I saw him on tv while he was running as a President. At that time, I felt that he was the right man to lead the country. He made me cry when I knew that he won as a President on Presidential Election. I felt nervous when he was in trouble on his presidency but felt relieved and made me cry again because everything went well and had to continue his job as a South Korean President.

Me and hubby was watching his life on tv and we were both crying. Then hubby said, he couldn't watch it anymore so he changed the channel.

To Mr. Former President, wherever you are, you'll always be in our heart. We love you!



2 comments:

HOMER said...

Hi there!! its day 4 of voting hope u support my blog IAMSTAYINGALIVE here www.salaswildthoughts.blogspot.com thanks!

"Make Money Online Pangasinan" said...

Just to see HI and to put tell this world... Hope you are in same location as me - "Make Money Online Pangasinan"