Monday, January 28, 2008
It was nice to see the farm but it was scary too because there weren't many people passing. Besides the road is too narrow and we were worried when we were supposed to meet the truck in that one-way road. Thanks to that kind man who waited and let us passed first. Hubby told me to bow down and say thank you after counting to three and we did it together and the old man smiled.
After few kilometers of driving in the field, we finally saw a sign going to a Pavillion so we decided to go there. It was just few kilometers drive from that field.
I'm gonna tell you about this pavillion on my next post.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Cut and paste the following starting here.
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!)
It's real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:
- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!
- Increase your Google PageRank fast
- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
- Build your community
- Make new friends!
The Strategist Notebook | Link Addiction | Ardour of the Heart | When Life Becomes a Book | The Malaysian Life | Yogatta.com | What goes under the sun | Roshidan's Cyber Station | Sasha says | Arts of Physics | And the legend lives | My View, My Life! | GBex,Reaching out the other side of world | Butchay | Idealpinkrose | Wandering Thoughts | My so-called life | Sweet Lullaby | All in Korea, Only in Korea
And now, you are next *annie*, *Breggie*, *cheryll*, *chel*, *gen1*, *guen*, *gwacie*, *irel*, *janine*, *jenblue*, *joice* and *raquel*. Oooppsss...more than five? I just think some of you already did it...hehehe...
I also got this award from Breggie and Justine. Thanks a lot sis!
And i'm passing it to *wella*, *thet*, *switzphils1*, *sherma*, and *abby*
And another one from Breggie again, hehehe...Thanks sis!
And i'm passing this to *yeye*, *yen*, *sexymom*, *justine*, *sarah*, *rhon*, *retchel*, *precious*, *n!ce* and *lisa2*.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
How long have you been blogging?
- I've been blogging for more than a year now.
What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- I've just decided to blog because i was inspired by the blogger friends who writes well. And i also want to share some pictures of my travel and share something about Korea.
What are the 3 things that you love about being online?
- Learning something about computers specially the html. Sharing and making money.
What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
- Nothing in particular and i hope that i can't face any problem with it.
So i think it's time for you *chel*, *dauphine*, *deegee*, *elena* and *irel* to answer this tag. hehehe...
WHAT I'M GRATEFUL FOR...
Abby wants to know about the 8 things that I am grateful for. Well, here they are in random order. I'm very grateful for---
1. My family who's always there for me whenever i need them.
2. Our good health. The good health of the whole family.
3. Having a loving, kind and understanding husband.
4. Providing all our needs including wants.
5. Our jobs.
6. For my in-laws who treat me as their real family.
7. For giving me the strenght to face all the problems, hindrances, and trials that i encountered.
8. For all the blessings that i have now, including my life and the lives of my whole family.
Now, its your turn--- *annie*, *bheng*, *bregie*, *byotipol2*, and *chalyza1*.
And last year, hehehehe....yes, last year i also got this award from Nova (thanks a lot sis, i really found the true blog buddy in you) and i'm passing this award to--- *retchel*, *pennylane*, *lynn*, *justine*, and *hailey*.
And this one is from Jean (wow, how kind of you to give me this award sis, thanks a lot!). Now, i'm passing this to--- *gen*, *yeye*, *summer*, *sexymom* and *rhon*.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
By the way, before i'll start to my new post, i wanna thanks everyone for voting Idealpinkrose and it won the Best Blog Award. I'm really grateful for all the support that you gave me. Thank you guys! Cheers!
Last weekend, we attended a birthday party at a hotel near the mountain.
The view and the food was good but the problem was, i got a terrible stomachache the next day. My hubby thought it was because of this bread that i ate or is it because i ate too much? well, no comment! hehehehe...
See you later guys! I have to sleep first and come back to visit you!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Since then, my boss gives a month training for new workers and sends them to some seminars if the new employee doesn't have any experience. And i think that's the best way to get a qualified worker. Same as in the construction industry, if you don't have the skilled and qualified worker, then your building will collapse. In every profession, apprenticeships is very important. When you apply a job, those who have experiences or attended some trainings are more qualified specially in construction industry. Although you have the experience you still need to develop your skills.
Don't risk your life in working at the construction. You need to get some construction skills for your health and safety.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Monday, January 7, 2008
Whenever i look at the branches of this tree, i imagine two hands twisting like when a kid feels shy.
Everybody loves weekend, it is the time for leisure, recreation and other religious activities. And when everyone is having a grand time, you want to capture it and share it with others. That’s why Weekend Snapshot is here for you.
If you are interested, click here to join the weekend snapshot.
He said he needs to wash his car because of the snow. It's not because it's dirty but because he thinks snow is not good for cars. He's very careful with his car, he even doesn't want to have even a small scratch on it. We bought it three years ago and his car still looks new.
I always go with him when he washes the car but i never helped him cleaned it. I didn't wanna go out with him today because it was cold eventhough the weather is nice. The snow last time is still melting so it's chilly. He told me to bring my nintendo and just let me stayed inside the car. I didn't notice when he was done because i was busy playing inside. hehehehe...
I'm not that bad, I know he was tired so i invited him to eat jajangmyeon and hwemuldopbap on our way home.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
I think we can't go out this winter because of the weather so i'm just gonna post the pictures i've taken last time but haven't posted here, yet.
I've mentioned before that we went back to Damyang which is famous for its Daenamu to see this one of the wonderful places there. Compare the trees last summer. I wish i could visit there in winter, too!
I'm sure the picture is familiar to some of you because i posted the same place but different picture when i joined the photohunt for the light theme.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
This picture was taken before winter. When we have nothing to do at home, we usually go for a drive even when it is raining. That was the lake near the park. There was a heavy rain when i took this picture.
Click here if you want to participate the Wordless Wednesday!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Here’s the rule: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. At what age do you wish to marry? late 20's but got married at early 20's (well, i fell in love, is it my fault? hehehe...)
2. What color do you like most? pink, of course! i just like girly color. hehehe....
3. If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one? Yobo, Saranghae! (I love you, honey!) And i always have the chance to say it. hehehe...
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most? England! i wanna backpack around Europe!
5. Which part of you that you hate the most? hmmmm...i don't know, i'm not perfect but i like every part of me. hehehe...
6. When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do? cry, sleep, blog, watch tv, and a lot more! i need to make myself busy.
7. What are you afraid to lose the most? my loveones, house, car and everything that we have one. I don't wanna lose anything that i have.
8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? travel around the world
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? i already met him. Luckily, he confessed first; if not, maybe, i'm not sure.
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. sweet, loving, and responsible mom and wife.
11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half? accept me for who i am and love me forever and ever.
12. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most? a lot! but i don't wanna look back those moments.
13. Which type of person do you hate the most? liar
14. What is your ambition? to become a civil eng'r
15. If you had one wish what would you wish for? to become a millionaire
16. How would you celebrate new year? people here don't celebrate new year. just with hubby beside me is enough
17. Name one of your body part your hubby or boyfriend tells you he adores. my eyes and butt. muhahaha...
18. What is the only thing you've done in 2007 that you wish won't happen again on 2008? hmmmm...i can't remember any thing that i've done and regret later.
19. What is the best gift you can give someone this year? my heart and my mind ehem..ehem...
20. (My question) List two of your Top Ten New Year's Resolutions.
Now, it's your turn *abby*, *darlene*, *ging*, *jean*, *joice*, *marie*, *retchel*, and *wella*
HAPPY NEW YEAR!