Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Strange Caller

I was in the office talking to my co-worker. The phone rang and my co-worker answered the phone. She said the phone was mine. I was surprised because I never gave the phone number at work to anyone. I asked my co-worker who the caller was. She said she's the one that I drove to work. Whaaattt? That was really strange. I said I never drove car to work. My boss was using the computer and heard our conversation so he took the phone from my co-worker. He asked the caller who she was calling. She said to me because she wanted to thank me from driving her to work last Wednesday. I don't know if she got the wrong number but what she was saying was just a nonsense. My boss said I never drove a car and suddenly hung up the phone.

What a strange caller, huh?

No comments: