Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall Fashion

I can't believe that the new fashion for this year fall season is wearing shorts and tights. Ladies are wearing tights, high heels, very short shorts and jacket. They are very cute wearing that attire. I don't usually like Korean style but this shorts and tights caught my attention. I like it but I don't think I can wear it in this cold season.

Koreans are always aware of their attire. They are very fashionable and like wearing expensive clothes. They change their clothes every season. They also wear make up everytime they go out and it looks strange if you'll see a woman without any make up on her face. My hubby said, if you don't wear make up, people think you don't have enough money to buy your cosmetics so they have to wear it all the time.

It's not also surprising if you'll hear that someone had a surgery. I remember when I asked my students what present they want for their graduation, some replied that they want to get eyelid operation like the former Korean President Roh Moo-Hyun had.

No comments: