Monday, April 30, 2012

My tantalizing eyes

My hubby said that he felt in love with me when he saw my eyes. I can say that my eyes are one of my assets. It's not only my hubby who told me that I have beautiful eyes but also most of my friends or people that I meet. Sometimes, they think that my eyelashes are not real so they are trying to pull them. They don't believe that they are real so I sometimes let them touch my eyelashes. Since I was in high school, my friends told me that I have tantalizing eyes. You won't believe if I tell you that my hubby kissed my eyes first before my cheeks or lips. I can say that until now my hubby still feels in love with me because of my eyes. I know they are still one of the reasons that's why I have to take care of my eyes. But now, I think I'm having trouble because I feel that I'm having an eye problem. My eyes are teary and feel dirty. Do you think I need Lasik Eye Surgery? Just because I don't want to wear glasses or contact lenses.

I heard a lot about Lasik Surgery and I'm glad that there are ways to make our eyes normal again. I just can't stand wearing glasses. It's so uncomfortable and I don't want to hide my eyes because as what I said, they are my assets. Wearing contact lenses are also uncomfortable. Besides, I heard that it's also dangerous to wear them specially when you are close to fire.

Anyway, I need to check out this Lasik Eye to get some information and learn more about them by reading some guides.




No comments: