Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Tea Time

Koreans don't drink tap water. We always boil some water and put something like wheat, corns, etc. for our drinking water. In my case I put a little amount of green tea leaves. We got used to it so it seems like we just drink plain water because we still drink tea after meals specially on weekends. And last night, my hubby invited me to go out and we dropped by to the market to buy different kinds of tea.

Thanksgiving Day is coming and I already have something in mind on what to give as a present for my friends and relatives. Because Koreans love tea so I'm thinking of buying some Christmas tea gift set. It's not Christmas but the tea gift set is not only a good gift on Christmas Day but also in all kinds of occasion. There are over 100 different kinds of tea so name your favorite and you can get it for a very affordable price. You can even get some teapots, mugs and cups, kettles and tea accessories so you can enjoy your tea with Christmas tea. So, what time is it? It's tea time!

No comments: