Tuesday, December 25, 2007

taps for my bathroom

When i visit others house, i always take a peep of the bathroom and the kitchen. Even when we looked for an apartment to move in, the first part of the house that i checked for was the bathroom and the kitchen. Well, i just think that they are the most important part of the house. And my hubby knows that so before we moved to our apartment that we are living now, we got the kitchen and bathroom remodelled first.

I was satisfied with our new kitchen and bathroom before, but when i saw this wonderful products for the kitchen and bathrooms, i suddenly felt dissappointed. I like the look and style of the Bathroom furnitures and Taps specially the glass waterfall basin mixer tap. I wish i could convince hubby to change ours again like what we did in our veranda. I also wish that i have a huge bathroom to put the sauna inside.

No comments: