Sunday, November 11, 2007

Peppero Day

November 11 is Peppero day. Peppero is a stick biscuit covered in chocolate. Koreans celebrate it because November is the 11th month of the year. So, 11/11 is 1111 and symbols of sticks, that's what my students explained to me. Pepperos are like pretzels so when i eat pepperos i think i'm also eating pretzels.

It's Peppero day today, but because it's Sunday and there's no class, my students gave me in advance last Friday.

Here's what i've received from them.



They are so sweet!

I love pepperos specially the ones that filled with soft chocolate inside (the one and yellow ones) and the ones that have almonds (green ones).

Everyone was carrying peppero last Friday so they couldn't concentrate in the class. They were busy eating, giving and recieving pepperos, so was I. hehehe...

No comments: