26) If you play a poor kid, you always have dirt on your face and your hair is always messy.
27) If you're saving someone from being hit from a car, you'll push them out of the way and wait for the car to hit you instead. biggrin.gif couldnt be more true, they're like a deer in headlights.
28) Everyone has a long lost sister/brother/twin. Usually one they didn't know about.
29) If you don't want to answer your phone, you can't just turn it off. The battery needs to be taken out.
30) All korean men can drink hard, smoke long, sing well and play piano. Usually all at the same time. And at the same restaurant that has a piano that they let anyone use.
31) If you're in a relationship, you must at one point leave and have your lover tearfully come RIGHT before you board the plane (vice versa applies as well. You can be the chaser). 60% of the time you see each other, the other 40% you're roaming around in circles and pass each other about six times, but miraculously never see them.
32) If you're getting off a plane, you're ALWAYS wearing sunglasses. ALWAYS.
33) All guys wear hideous tracksuits zipped up to their neck. Even if all they're doing is jumproping.
34) Girls will always storm off because they're mad and the guy will stoically grab them by the arm and swing them back- and by magic, not dislocate their shoulders.
35) Guys always look like they're 6 feet tall, even if they're only 5'10. Thank you camera angles.
36) Guys like to wear foundation, eyeliner and sometimes a smudge of lipliner.
37) You always get stuck in an elevator with someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if there are six different elevators, you'll always be stuck in the same one with that bastard you hate (or just fought with).
38) Unless you're fabulously rich, your in-laws will always hate you.
39) So will your sister-in-law.
40) Your brother-in-law might be pining away for you.
41) There are only 2 ways to kiss. You either press your lips against theirs with your mouth completely shut, and just press away for a very long and uncomfortable time. OR you devour the other person and suck out their soul. In both instances, the world spins.
42) A guy will always get the right size ring, even if you're never held hands.
43) People stare off into space and ponder a lot. They'll just stop in the middle of the road and watch a leaf on a tree for a good three minutes, and just ponder.
44) You'll get pregnant the first time you have sex.
45) You'll get pregnant if he kisses you on the forehead.
46) Hell- you'll get pregnant if you hold hands.
47) If you overcome great obstacles to be together, one of you must die. Probably due to cancer.
48) One korean man can kick the butts of 6 gangstas. Especially when they all stand in a circle and attack the guy one by one. Then when each of them get their butts OWNED, they wise up and attack the guy at the same time. Then the guy will get pulverized and bleed out onto the dusty concrete floor of the empty warehouse they've found to fight in. There will be a fire in a trashcan somewhere. And the girl will have watched this the entire time, screaming in horror. Instead of calling 119, she'll just watch and cry. But it's okay. Cuz the next day the guy will be fine with a few random bandages and a few face scars. But never a black eye.
49) It ain't a real fight unless the gangstas fight dirty with a stick or switchblade.
50) If you study in the states (perferably Harvard), you are one of the top students and can speak perfect English (as assumed by the reactions of those around you). Why the rest of the world OUTSIDE of the TV can't understand a single word uttered out of your melodramatic mouth is beyond me.
Click here for the part 1.