Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My plants

Oh no! My blog. What's happening to me? Why can't I update this blog of mine? I just didn't realize about the date. I thought I've just created a new post here but I was surprised to see that it's almost two weeks of not updating it. Hmmm...What should I say~ Oh, it's almost spring here. I already some flowers in the street and near my neighborhood specially here in my apartment. And I also planted some flowering plants for the spring. I hope the seeds will grow. It's just happened that one of my plants withered so I used the pot to plant the seeds. It's one of my favorite pots here at home. While I was cleaning last weekend, I saw the seeds in one of the cabinets. I got them for free last year when we visited a flower garden so I decided to remove the withered plant and planted the seeds. I wish I could put some pictures of them but it seems like the blogger is not working well on me. Too bad because I can't post some pictures. Anyway, I'm gonna post them as soon as I can.

Well, that's all for now guys. I'm gonna tell you more later. Goodnight!



4 comments:

irel said...

I have tomato seeds that were ready to plant 2 years ago and it's still under my kitchen sink lol. have a fun weekend:)

Nova said...

that's sounds wonderful..

btw, i got you tagged with something you might find interested with here;

http://www.supernovachron.com/2009/03/my-recent-picture.html

CELEBSIMAGE said...

Good to see original content..

Apih Yayan said...

hi.. nice info..and good job