Saturday, March 8, 2008

We are flying to Thailand

Hi guys! I thought i've just posted here on my blog just 2 days ago but when i saw the date it's already 5 days passed since i last posted here...Gosh, time flies! It's good because winter is almost over here. It's already March and spring which is my favorite season is almost here. I can't wait to see the flowers blooming. The weather is getting nicer everyday, too! Thanks! I just hate winter because i hate being cold all day and i can't go out in winter. There is no place to visit. hehehehe...

By the way, we are going to Thailand tomorrow. We'll gonna stay there for a week and i hope the weather is nice when i come back. I just hope that winter is over at that time. hehehehe...Even when i'm away, i'll try to visit here from time to time and i hope i can post something, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! i, too have been MIA from my blog lately. some tachnical difficulties has kept me from it (too bad). but now the network's up and running and I couldn't be happier!

anyways, its nice to hear your going to thailand. i hope you have a grand time visiting the place and of course, shopping. enjoy, sis!

Gene M. said...

nice your away from cold even just a week :-)
enjoy ur vacation! :-) anyway, doing my round!