Saturday, June 4, 2011

I'm glad that I found it

I'm on my vacation now and I met a foreigner in the hotel. We had a little talk about my travel to some countries and he asked me why I travel a lot. I said because my husband and I love traveling. We really do! As you know, we've been to different countries and one of my favorites is Australia. I enjoyed my stay there and we are planning to go back there so I'm checking the fares to last minute flights. I think they have the best fares to most popular hot spots in Asia, Australia, America, Europe and other part of the World.

Besides from the cheap flights, they also offer cheap accommodations. I'm glad that my hubby cancelled our reservation on our flight to Canada because we found out a better site where we can save a lot. Can you imagine saving up to 70% on flights and hotels? Wow! Our vacation will be more fun because we can have more allowance.

Anyway, I don't have to worry about the expenses for expensive hotels because last minute accommodation have great offers for travelers like us.

No comments: