Thursday, October 14, 2010

Korean Weather

Let's talk about Korean weather again because the season already changed. It's fall now and it's getting colder everyday. It's too cold specially in the morning and at night. But it's warm in the afternoon because the sun shines all day. I'm starting to hate the weather again because it's getting colder. How many times did I say that I don't like cold weather? And I will say many times more so that you can know how I really hate it. I always try to accept this kind of weather but it's not that easy. But I know someday, I can enjoy it too. What do you think?

I'm totally opposite with my hubby because he likes cold weather. He hates hot weather that if you're beside him, you can always hear him complain about the hot weather.

How about you? What's your favorite season? And what do you do to enjoy the season that you hate the most?

No comments: