Monday, October 7, 2013

I found Pearls in the Shells

We visited my hubby's aunt and luckily there was a festival in her town and aunt ran a pojangmacha (a covered cart bar or a movable bar on a covered cart in which liquor and some simple side dishes are served).



Aunt served us some beef barbecue and shells. It was so yummy but that's not what I like the most about our visit to pojangmacha.







The shells are so big that there were pearls inside them.



Look what we've got in the shells. Wow! It's so amazing! It's my first time to see pearls in the shell. I feel like a mermaid on the ground while holding the pearls. They are small but I was so happy to have them. I kept looking at them while eating.



Unluckily, the one fell down and I couldn't find it anymore. That's really bad!

No comments: