Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rain, rain, go away

It's raining again. It rained a few days ago and I thought that was the last rain in fall season. But when I woke up this morning, it was cloudy and the rain drops before I left home. It's good that it's not windy although it's raining so it's not so cold. It's dark now and it makes me feel sleepy. It's really a great time to sleep or lie down on the sofa while watching TV or reading books. Ahhh, too bad that I have work today. Luckily, my boss is not here so here I am blogging or else I will fall asleep.

Do you like rainy season? Well, I don't! It makes me sleepy and I hate carrying an umbrella. I even don't wanna look wet. But do you know that most Koreans love rain? My hubby is one of them. He said it's so romantic to walk in the rain. Hmmm... I think so but I think it's more romantic if you stay home with your loveone watching TV while drinking hot coffee. What do you think? Which one do you prefer?

No comments: