Friday, November 18, 2011

Jejudo Won the N7W

Almost 10 years since I first came here in Jejudo. At that time, I've mentioned to my hubby that I wanted to live here. You know the reasons why. Just a week ago when the Korea claimed that Jejudo is one of the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Check out the pictures of my post in Jejudo and you'll know why it became one of the N7W. Congrats Korea and Koreans specially to Jeju residents. Btw, I voted for Jeju by phone. hehe..

Jejudo is like a paradise. Many tourists say that it looks like a small Hawaii. The island is most famous for korean honeymooners. It is also famous for foreigners specially Chinese and Vietnamese. It is famous for its beaches, volcanoes, mountains, walking course, and nature. It also feels like you are living in another country because it's far different from the mainland although it has two cities, the Jeju City and Seogwipo City. Both are also famous for tourists sites.

My hubby and I came here in Jejudo a few months ago and decided to stay here for a year. We love Jejudo!

No comments: