Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Our Next Trip

My hubby and I love travelling. We travel not only here in Korea but also in some parts of the World. Among the countries that I've been, Australia is one of my favorites because of its beautiful attractions, delicious food and the people are very kind. Opera House and Blue Mountain are one of the most wonderful places that I'd love to visit again and again.

Hubby and I have been to many countries and this month, we're going to leave for some other Asian countries. My hubby had so much fun in Thailand so we're going back there. I'm glad that he hasn't made a reservation for our flight yet because I've just found the cheap flights online.

There are on sale, week's hottest fares and deal of the day and you can even compare the international airfares so you can make sure that you can get the cheapest flight for your trip. I'm so excited on our next trip and I'm happier because I can save more for our flights.

No comments: